Sunday, August 31, 2008

oh gosh! its 03:30am!

i should totally be like sleeping.HAHA.
currently at changi airport terminal 1's viewing mall.
overnight with chee mun and janet.

we met up at mrt station around 11.
went over to macs to get supper.
2 fillet-o-fish, 2 packs of fries, 2 coke-lights, 5 packs of chili, 2 packs of curry sauce.
(well, that's all we had).
SAD CASE!

studied from 11 odd to bout 2 odd.
mun dozed off..janet forced herself to sleep.
i'm trying to sleep but my body's isnt reacting to my countless appeal to sleep.
the viewing mall's actually quite a nice place to sleep.
just that its temp, reminds me of an igloo.

I KNOW THE THINGY BELOW MIGHT SOUND WRONG..

BUT...I WANT TO NIAO NIAO.
but they're like sleeping..who's gonna look after the stuff?

ps: miss you.

No comments: