Sunday, June 1, 2008

010608

woke up at 9 in the morning. was suppose to meet the people from the cg to go down zoo.
in the end, i was late. 
thank god gwen gave me a morning call if not i think i'll most likely be still sleeping.
got to amk int just in time to meet e371 peeps and n336 peeps.
i think its almost close to 5 years since i last went to the zoo.

I CANT BELIEVE IT RAINED.
anw, robert and i hid dennis's zoo ticket. he almost wanted to kill us after 15 minutes.
played some ice-breaker games while waiting for the downpour to stop.
was made to do sabotage with some other peeps. was made to do banana dance.
daniel's such a hot dancer.

THE GAME STARTED! WHOOHOO!
went over to tiger trek to meet my team members.(team cheetah).
it consist of jonathan, benjamin, wilber and yours truly.
the game was fun, funny, and kinda tiring.
it was really great to see jonathan and benjamin, thou being young as they are, playing with all of their heart.
it made me feel old.);
the game ended at 230.

mum came over to pick me up at mandai zoo's main gate.
went over to applecentre at wheelock place.
mum got me a black macbook.

thank god for the provision!
some of you guys may know, my laptop crashed a few months back.
kinda surprise that mum would get me a mac since its $2k.
rushed down to service.
fellowshipped at airport T3.
took bus 24 home with kevin.
kevin's staying over.
gonna start using mac.
ignoring the world.(:


No comments: